Rating: SELL (87.5% accurate)
Market Cap: $3.96B
July 30: $4.22
August 6: $4.27
- Technical analysis suggests EOS price could decline to $3.65 should it go below $4.05
- Sentiment analysis indicates EOS will make a large price movement soon as both sentiment and price have slowly tapered
Positive Price Drivers:
- Third-party EOS developers continue to build new tools on EOSIO that should incentive new users, and retain existing users
- EOS LiquidOracles is competitively retaining EOS developers who might potentially go to ETH and Chainlink
- Renewed support about the longevity of EOS as new rankings place EOS at the top
Negative Price Drivers:
- Altcoin performance has been poor the past two months as BTC continues to gain market dominance
- The new EOSfinex decentralized exchange is not as decentralized as what the community would like to see
Start your 14-day trial to get the full report!
EOS Price Analysis: Price is to decline to $3.65 over the coming week.
Want to find out why? Start your free trial today!
Track this trade on TradingView: http://bit.ly/Aug6EOSTrade
Every Day we publish a full report covering one or more tokens, which includes:
- A Buy/Sell/Hold recommendation that's proven among the most accurate in the business (87.5%!!!)
- Short term trading opportunities
- Full Technical and Sentiment Analysis
- A review of all the news that matters for that token in the last week
- A video summary - in case you're busy
Start your free trial today and get 14 days of actionable insights for free!