Tradecipher Beta Testing Completes! We’re almost ready for full launch
A huge thank-you to everyone who participated in the Tradecipher Beta! We were able to take all your feedback and make some massive improvements to our product!
We’ve updated our Dashboard substantially for both Desktop and Mobile - Check it out!
We’re rolling out a major release next week (by 6/28) - Check back for release notes and a special offer!
Goldlight Research Launches
We’re excited to announce that we’re launching Goldlight Research! Goldlight is high quality cryptocurrency research and information made useable, relevant and accessible - even if you’re new to crypto and aren’t quite sure what a blockchain is.
Goldlight will be included with all paid Tradecipher memberships and available to everyone who is interested in learning about cryptocurrency or keeping track of the markets.
We’re making goldlight research free until July 1st - click here to see some of our reports
Goldlight Research will include
- Weekly Reports - these reports will cover the last seven days of news for a particular token over the last seven days. We’ll provide a recommendation to BUY, SELL or HOLD - and discuss news, sentiment and price movements.
- Monday: Stellar (XLM)
- Tuesday: EOS
- Wednesday: Industry Review
- Thursday: BTC
- Friday ETH
- Special reports - Every two weeks, we’ll publish a new special report covering an important industry theme. These reports will cover topics that affect the price and adoption of crypto. Upcoming topics include:
- Why Cryptocurrency Indexes don’t matter
- How Crypto is used in relief efforts around the world
- Bitcoin: Ideology vs Investment
- Toxicity in crypto: How does the culture affect adoption and price?
- Quarterly Reports - Every Quarter, we’ll publish a summary of the previous quarter and predictions for the next one. These reports will look at both specific assets and the industry as a whole. We’ll also be grading ourselves, and discussing how we plan to improve goldlight for the next quarter
- Daily Videos - Every report will be presented in both written and video form.